People of Cuba 

Even though London is getting (slightly) warmer these days, I have found myself wishing I was back in Cuba many times this week, which made me think of all the pictures I'd taken on that trip. I thought I would focus on what really shook me about this country; the people. I'm not sure if I'all ever visit a place with such an incredible variety of people, almost always in a good mood, disregarding of the turmoil their country is going through. So, today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite portraits I took and love <3






































((*disclaimer* All pictures are taken by me unless stated, and if they are not mine I will link to where I found them. Therefore, please do not steal them and claim them as your own without giving credit.))

6 comments

  1. All these pictures are so stunning! Love the second one so much Sof x

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love u xxx ((that's my fave as well xx))

      Delete
  2. All these pictures are aesthetically charming! You prove that it doesn't matter whether the location is run down or superior, you can make it look great.🌈🌈

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you so much that's so sweet! I tend to find that run Down places offer the best photographical opportunities !! The people tend to be more open to having pictures taken and the scenes more interesting xx

      Delete
  3. These photos are so great, I love how you managed to capture the people going about 'sus vidas cotidianas' Cuba is honestly I place I wish I could visit!

    dalal .. monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dalal xx yes it really is a wonderful place ! And the trick to capturing the people going about is to not worry about timing or anything.. just shoot! Xx

      Delete