Cosmetic Birthday Gifts

So as a few of you might know, I turned 14 a few days ago. Today I thought I would share with you a few of my cosmetic related (?) birthday gifts I got and I'm loving. I'm probably going to do a review of a few of the other things I got soon.



Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I have wanted this for so so long, and honestly I don't wear foundation very often (never worn it really) but it was recommended to me by quite a few people as an all rounder helpful brush.



Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick (shade 18) - Even though the Kate Moss Collection is more well known for their strong red lipsticks, I decided to opt for a much lighter, pinkier shade which actually turns out much better on the lips than it looks haha :)


Maybelline Brow Satin in Burgundy Red - Ok before I start I just want to clear something up... My eyebrows are quite non existent but they are definitely not Burgundy Red yet when I tried this on it blends in really really well and looks quite good without looking... red.

Rimmel Scandaleyes in 02 Beige - For a while now, I've wanted to have a cream / stick eyeshadow since I felt like that was a void in my makeup collection I needed to fill, and my mum did the perfect job of filling it I guess! The colour is a lovely shiny beige without it being overly shimmery (which I find a lot of cream eyeshadows tend to be)


Quick Fix Facials Calming Clay Mask - Before this one, I used to think that the idea of having a face mask in a bottle thats probably full of not nice ingredients didn't seem to appealing. But when I tried this I got past thinking about whatever was in it because it felt great. For as long as I can remember I've had red skin and when I took this off my skin felt amazing.



Kosiuko Belief Perfume - This amazing perfume is from a shop here in Argentina but anyways this perfume is so nice. Its fresh and summery and its not too strong or too dilute. (the design on the front also sorta won me over... just a bit)


I hope you enjoyed this post ! Does anyone else have any of these products? Or anything similar? I would love to hear from you!

x Sofia



















16 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! These are great products:) Enjoy using them xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that face brush!!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sybil, I've wanted it for so long ahha :)
      Xx Sofia

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I;ve got to try that Clay Mask!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you May! Obviously the mask isn't as good as the home made / single packets that you can get but this one really is great and its so convienent that you can chose how much you want to use :) Xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie! Means a lot xx :)
      Xx Sofia

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday! I need to get my hands on this lipstick, it looks so stunning! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mia! Here in argentina summer is starting so this is perfect!
      Xx Sofia

      Delete
  6. Happy belated birthday lovely! Hope you had a great time <3

    N- Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naomi! I had a great time :)
      Xx Sofia

      Delete
  7. The calming clay mask sounds awesome; I'm going to have to try this the next time I spot it. :)

    Happy belated birthday!

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The clay mask is definitely a good buy :)
      Xx Sofia

      Delete
  8. Happy late B'day! I've heard that the Rimmel Scandal eyes products are really good. Burgundy red brows haha! X
    -Morgs
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the scandaleyes are really good! I heard a lot about their mascara as well ! When I first read it I was like 'does my mum think I have red brows??' hahaa
      Xx

      Delete