christmas wishlist 2015

Omg it feels amazing to finally be making a christmas wishlist! Today I thought I would share with you some of the items in my christmas wishlist. I think I covered quite a variety of items, so I hope this gives you some inspiration (if you need it)


1. Ted Baker Jewellery Roll - I have actually wanted this for 2 years now and its because of a few different reasons. Firstly, I love love the flowery design on it (admittedly its not very christmasy oh well), I really need one of these because when I travel my jewellery ends up looking like my hair when I wake up in the mornings (not nice trust me), and also because I generally love all of Ted Baker's products and they always turn out to be really good quality.

2. Colour Me Good Cara Delevingne - I am a huge cara fan and I've always loved drawing and colouring, so when I found out about this book, honestly it felt like fate. It is basically a book full of drawings of Cara for you to colour in. I saw this once in a shop (back in the dark days when I didn't know who cara was) and I remember the cover being this lovely soft paper and also I love the square format I think its so cute. 

3. Barry M Matte Nail Polish, Cranberry Crush - I know that this is essentially the perfect autumn colour but I feel like it could work perfectly well for winter as well. One of my absolute favourite colours is maroon and the fact that its matte... well thats just the icing on the cake.

4. Rad, To Do List Sweater - Honestly, I found out about the brand Rad because of Cara (some kind of sponsored thing) but when I went along to their website I found that they have some of the nicest, weirdest (in the good way), cosiest looking sweaters that just make you feel like sitting by the fireplace with netflix and some smores.

5. Maybelline Colour Tattoo - I have heard youtubers and beauty bloggers go on and on about this, and I've always loved the idea of cream eyeshadows since they always seem to make eyes really pop. I found this one which is an amazing peachy/rose gold colour which I would absolutely love to wear. 

6. Nars Orgasm Blush - Again, this is a product which I feel has really earned its place in nearly ever beauty blogger out there's makeup collection. While it may be a bit more high end and undoubtedly more expensive (meaning I probably won't get it) I would love to try this out.

7. Spray On Nail Polish - While I do seem to have a worryingly large collection of nail polish, I actually loathe the task of painting my nails. I am an extremely inpatient person when it comes to this and it always seem to go wrong (I feel like a lot of people can relate to this.) So honestly this just seems absolutely perfect and hassle free. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. 
x Sofia

No comments