cute ldn.

hellu to the few of you that even still remember about me :) 

imbetween catching up with 3 months of british school, figuring out what I'm doing for Duke of Edinburgh and deciding my GCSE's I haven't had a lot of time to write on here. But it has been bothering me for weeks now that I haven't written anything so this is a just a catchup with a few cute london pictures I took the other day. 

So I'm back in London (finally) and finally sleeping in my own bed again. It feels amazing to see all my friends again but I'm not going to lie I felt like a LITERAL ice cube walking out my front door on the first day back (that would be normal if it weren't for the fact that I was wearing 4 layers, a hat, a scarf and gloves.) 

Secondly, my good friend ESME hit 10,000 blog views!! She has always been an amazing help and inspiration and she really deserves this <3. (also made me feel absolutely crap for not posting in 3 months but ya know... here I am !!)

Lastly, 2016? SIXTEEN? WHATT? I would say new year new me but we're 12 days in and thats already failing phaha (I hope you're doing a little better than me when it comes to New Years Resolution)

Hope you're having an amazing day and I'm glad to be back :)
x Sofia 




2 comments

  1. Glad you're back and beautiful photos btw :)
    -Morgs x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah thank you Morgs! Your comment really made me want to come back xx <3
      Xx Sofia

      Delete