april favourites

hellllo. <3 

So these are the things I've been loving, but first I'm going to start with what I'm not loving right now... REVISION. I literally don't know what to do, I have exams in 2 weeks and I haven't revised because i constantly feel like I have better things to do lol.

Avocado on Toast:
I know normally april favourites are beauty related but hey look at me being original. AVOCADO ON TOAST HAS LITERALLY BECOME MY OBSESSION. It's the perfect breakfast on a sunday morning with a nice cold glass of coconut milk. This all sounds so so weird but trust me and try it. 




Smith's Rosebud Salve:
I recently got this on my trip to the US and i have been absolutely loving it. It smells like a wonderful mixture of a sweet vanilla and the sweetest roses. It's also extremely moisturising and leaves you with the softest lips.





NYX soft matte lip cream in 'Instanbul':
Again, I got this in the US, even though now I've started to see a few NYX counters in boots. This colour looks stunning and just like the casing. Even though matte lipsticks have a tendency to be very drying, I've found that this isn't that bad and it is definitely worth the money.




Revlon Eyeshadow Quad in Decadent:
This eyeshadow quad is basically my dream. It has the perfect combination of colour to create loads of different looks, from subtle to smokey. It's a perfect size to travel and I've been using it so much.




see you very soon 
xx sofia 

2 comments

  1. Yayyy another post! Beautiful pics and hey, no shame avocado toast is THE BEST! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you so much! Cant believe you're still here for me <3

      Delete